First         |       Previous Picture        |      Next Picture        |       Last      |      Thumbnails        |        Home

 

Banff National Park
Banff National Park
In 1888, the CPR built a station at the end of Lynx Street. This reflects the direct association of the CPR with the development of Canada’s national parks. In 1910 a new station was built to accommodate the dramatic increase in tourist traffic. The station became one of three important landmark buildings in Banff.